The Reynolds Road 7 Day Medical Centre has the mantra of “affordable access to quality services”. Previously known as the Canning Bridge 7 Day Medical Centre, the new and improved medical centre has been relocated to its previous site at Level 1 / 39 Reynolds Road in Mount Pleasant.
TKO Fitouts devoted significant time working with the client in order to design the optimal facility in relation to practicality, ergonomics and aesthetics. The construction works were then expedited in order to meet tight deadlines for the opening of this expansive facility.
Features of this medical fitout include:
- Generous reception area and waiting area;
- Custom furniture and cabinetry;
- Modern LED light fittings and flat panel lights to reduce energy consumption;
- Extensive soundproofing to facilitate patient privacy and quieter consultations;
- Custom graphics throughout including on the external windows and internal walls;
- 10 consulting rooms;
- Practice manager’s office;
- Treatment room with four cubicles;
- Nurses’ office;
- Kitchen/Staff break out area; and
- Additional tenancy medical fitouts:
- Allied Health; and
- Pharmacy - walls and ceiling.