PDC is a highly experienced global engineering design, detailing and 3D Building Information Modelling (BIM) company. The expansion of the company’s Western Australian operations required a larger facility resulting in their relocation to a new A class building in Applecross.
The fitout of this facility was conducted over three floors in the new building with a total fitout floor area of 2590 m2. This office fitout needed to be completed within very narrow time frame and with limited access to the tenancy. Therefore, TKO adopted novel techniques including lifting materials by crane onto the top floor and then transporting these materials down to the appropriate floors for construction and installation works.
The PDC office fitout features:
- 204 open work stations with wiring, monitor arms and ergonomic chairs.
- 10 offices, 4 meeting rooms and 6 interview rooms.
- Kitchen facilities on each floor with a major staff hub on the top floor.
- 6 m long red and white reception counter.
- Boardroom with a 6 x 2 m polished timber table able to accommodate up to 24 personnel.
This extensive office fitout was completed within 6 weeks allowing the client to move in and commence operations on time and on budget.