GenesisCare in Murdoch provides a unique offering of comprehensive cardiology, sleep and respiratory services.
With the new expansion of services at GenesisCare Murdoch, the equipment will provide patients with the state of the art CT coronary angiogram (CTCA). The CTCA is a quick and painless scan used to evaluate the condition of the coronary arteries. This facility provides patients with a modern and relaxing room for the scanning procedure.
Features of this medical fitout include:
- Feature LED light ceiling panels;
- Extensive soundproofing to facilitate patient privacy;
- Steel reinforcement prior to drilling commencement;
- Supply and installation of new water services;
- New lighting and power;
- Air-conditioning circuit and isolator;
- Medical grade privacy curtains;
- Installation of Medintech® Homogeneous sheet flooring;
- Control room with new joinery and sit stand desks;
- Procedure room;
- Two changing rooms with cupboards; and
- Data and rack upgrade.