GenesisCare in Murdoch provides a unique offering of comprehensive cardiology, sleep and respiratory services.
With the new expansion of services at GenesisCare Murdoch, the equipment will provide patients with the state of the art CT coronary angiogram. The CTCA is a quick and painless scan used to evaluate the condition of the coronary arteries. With the new fitout created by TKO fitouts, this provides patients with a modern, relaxing room for the scanning procedure.
Features for this medical fitouts include:
- Feature LED light ceiling panels
- Extensive soundproofing to facilitate patient privacy
- Steel reinforcement prior to drilling commencement
- Supply and install new water services to new basins
- New lighting and medical power
- Air-conditioning new circuit and isolator
- Medical grade privacy curtains
- Installation of Medintech® Homogeneous sheet flooring
- Control room with new joinery and sit stand desks.
- Procedure Room
- 2 changing rooms with cupboards
- Data and rack upgrade