Cubic Transportation Systems is part of a global corporation servicing the transportation and defence industries. The design team and project manager demonstrated their responsiveness and flexibility to a regularly changing fitout requirement prior to the final design being agreed upon.
The fitout of the 850m2 premises in Balcatta included:
- Three offices, two meeting rooms and a boardroom with seating for 18 personnel.
- Large open plan areas with low profile coloured screen systems for maximum staff interaction.
- A generous break out area with pendant lighting and bench and loose furniture.
- A fully integrated test laboratory with anti static vinyl flooring.
- Loose furniture including seating, tables and couches.
- Splashes of complementary colour on the doors of some of the cupboards.
- Frosted feature graphics on all glass partition walls as part of the boardroom, meeting rooms and break out area.
- A server room sharing a separate HVAC system with the test laboratory.